Thank you for using JAMS Facilities Management website as your portal for facilities management services. The Website is operated by JAMS Facilities Management . Whenever you log in to the Website and use the services of the Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms. These Terms set out the relationship between JAMS Facilities Management and you and the terms on which JAMS Facilities Management provides the Website, the terms on which the Website will introduce you to other parties and general terms applicable to your use of the Website. You may not use this Website if you do not agree to these Terms. These Terms are effective from 1 October 2020. JAMS Facilities Management may change these Terms at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms on this Website. JAMS Facilities Management encourages you to check this Website regularly for any amendments to the Terms and to read the Terms each time you post content to the Website or use the Website services. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your express consent to these Terms. By visiting the Website, and/or by using any services provided via this Website, from anywhere in the world (the “Territory”), you expressly agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy and you consent to its collection, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. JAMS Facilities Management may amend this Policy at any time without notice, and such amendments become effective from the date upon which JAMS Facilities Management makes them available on the Website. If you do not agree to the Policy (including any amendments), then you should immediately cease using the Website.
This Website is being provided to the general public by JAMS Facilities Management in order to connect employers who have vacant positions (each a “Position”) with potential job seekers in a highly interactive and socially-friendly manner.
1. Potential Employees
- You will need to register with JAMS Facilities Management in order to apply for any Position using the Website. You may register an account with this Website only if your registration has not previously been withdrawn or suspended by JAMS Facilities Management . To register to use the Website, you must be 18 years or older.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account name. Please do take all necessary steps to ensure that your username and password are both kept confidential and secure. We ask that you please inform JAMS Facilities Management immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being used, or are likely to be used, in an unauthorized manner.
- By entering the information required for registration, you warrant that the details you provide are and will continue to be correct and complete.
- When you register on the Website, you will then be able to access that area of the Website where you can create an employment profile. You will be given a username and will assign a password to that username (the “Login Details”).
- The Website will create a page (your “Profile Page”) that contains information about you that is made available to potential employers. You can only have one Profile Page at any time and it must be in your real name.
- You and JAMS Facility Management services only will be authorized access your Profile Page and you will be only have the right to edit it. You must not attempt to gain editorial access to any other part of the Website. However if at any time, because of an error or for any other reason, you find that you can access and alter any other part of the Website (including the profile pages of any other person or employer), you agree that you will not alter or add any material of any nature to those pages. If this occurs, JAMS Facilities Management may remove your Profile Page and/or terminate your access to the Website.
- In accordance with the above condition if the profile witnesses any kind of changes, in data, personal information and any other details, the applicant must submit to JAMS the supportive documents or official proof.
- In providing you with access to the Website, JAMS Facilities Management expects you to update your personal information on your Profile Page when any relevant information about you alters. This information must be truthful at all times.
- You will be able to see information about potential employers and about any Position that they may add to the Website. Please note that these may not be accurate, and JAMS Facilities Management will not be held responsible if they are not accurate. You must make your own enquiries about the potential employer and the Positions posted. You agree and confirm that JAMS Facilities Management and this Website has not made any warranty or representation regarding any potential employer, any terms relating to any Position and/or their integrity or honesty.
- You also agree that the Website may give you free access on a trial period basis to use some of the Website services for a limited period of time such as allowing you to apply for Positions posted by employers. However, the Website reserves the right to charge fees to enable you to be able to apply for Positions posted by other employers and to use other services on the Website.
- The copyright in the material you post on your Profile Page remains with you. However, you grant to JAMS Facilities Management the non-exclusive right to retain the material on your Profile Page and to use them elsewhere on the Pages and on the Website.
- If you submit information or material (including photographs) to your Profile Page, you warrant that the information or material:
1. Potential Employers
- If you are a potential employer, you will need to register with JAMS Facilities Management in order to advertise any Position using the Website. You may register an account with this Website only if your registration has not previously been withdrawn or suspended by JAMS Facilities Management .
- The Website will contain a particular page (your “Employer Profile Page”) that contains information and /or pictures and / or videos about you as a potential employer and, from time to time, any Positions that you may wish to fill. You should keep those details as updated as possible.
- JAMS Facilities Management offers potential employers the right to place advertising on the Website. In order to access this facility, potential employers must establish an account (which must be done in accordance with the requirements of JAMS Facilities Management at that time) and must keep that account in credit. JAMS Facilities Management will, from time to time, notify potential employers of advertising services that are available by way of a notice on the Website. When a potential employer wishes JAMS Facilities Management to undertake a particular advertising service on its behalf, it will supply such details as JAMS Facilities Management may require in relation to that advertising service and, subject to the account of the potential employer holding enough funds to pay for that advertising service, JAMS Facilities Management will supply that service. All advertising services are provided in accordance with the terms confirmed by JAMS Facilities Management at the time of purchase and, together with these terms, will form the basis for the provision of the advertising services. No other document will bind JAMS Facilities Management in relation to such advertising services.
All credit balances in these accounts (including any money credited to the account by potential employers because of the operation of the advertising services) cannot be refunded for any reason and those funds should be used within 12 months of the deposit being made or they may be retained by JAMS Facilities Management . The deposit of funds with JAMS Facilities Management indicates that the potential employer is offering to purchase advertising services from JAMS Facilities Management and the potential employer agrees to the terms set out in this clause.
- You and JAMS Facilities Management are the only entities that can access your Employer Profile Page. You must not attempt to gain access to any other part of the Website for any reason. However if you, at any time, because of an error or for any other reason, find that you can access and alter any other part of the Website, you must not alter or add any material of any nature to those information pages. If this occurs, JAMS Facilities Management may remove any Positions that you have on the Website at that time, remove your Employer Profile Page and/or terminate your access to the Website and JAMS will be entitled to take the necessary legal actions to protect its rights
- JAMS at all time will not bear any responsibility toward the applicant (job seeker), Potential Employers and or any other party arising out from non-compliance of either party against the other party.
- In providing you with access to the Employer Profile Page, JAMS Facilities Management expects you to, from time to time, update the information on your Employer Profile Page. This information must be truthful at all times.
- If you submit information or material (including photographs) to your Employer Profile Page, you warrant that the information or material:
3. Use of the Website
- JAMS Facilities Management tries to keep all information on this Website up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information that you receive from the Website (including any Profile Page or Employer Profile Page) is correct.
- You use this Website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify JAMS Facilities Management by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You understand that JAMS Facilities Management does not monitor, approve, verify or check any correspondence that takes place as a result of the provision of the services or the operation of the Website. You are solely responsible for verifying the information and for ensuring your personal safety and security when undertaking any correspondence or any transaction with another user.
- In using the services provided by the Website, you agree not to:
- contact users who do not wish to be contacted;
- stalk or harass other users;
- post, email, make available through the Website or contact any users with any spam, junk mail, chain letters or unsolicited email advertisements.
- You acknowledge that the posting of your material to your Profile age or Employer Profile Page means hosting of the material by JAMS Facilities Management Services or a third party on behalf of JAMS Facility Management Services , not publication by JAMS Facilities Management Services.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using this Website. This includes any activities that (in JAMS Facilities Management Services ’ opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- You must not use this Website to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other Users.
- You must not do anything to cause damage to this Website or other users of the Website, including any technical damage to the other computers.
- You must not attempt to gain access to the Website or the system that runs the Website. You must not interfere with the security of the Website, its services, system resources or network.
- You must not use the Website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair the Website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the uses.
- You must not link to the Website without seeking JAMS Facilities Management ’ prior written consent. You must not frame the Website on another website without seeking JAMS Facilities Management ’ prior written consent.
- You must not charge third parties for accessing the content of the Website, nor can you in any way commercialize its content.
- You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of the Website content anywhere else.
- You must not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses anywhere on the Website including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Website where such disclosure is intended to bypass the correct use of the Website (including the avoidance of the correct fees for the use of the Website).
- You must not create any content under a false name, or use a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this Website may be subject to prosecution. JAMS Facilities Management does not guarantee that JAMS Facilities Management will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website, or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website.
4.User Content and Behavior
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with these requirements.
- Members of the public are able to post comments, information and other material (“User Content”) on the Website. You must not post User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable or which denigrates any person or entity within the Website. You understand that the person who submits User Content is responsible for that User Content. In the same way, you are entirely responsible for the User Content that you make available to or through the Website. JAMS Facilities Management is not liable for any User Content. JAMS Facilities Management has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, edit or remove any User Content and or cancel the account without any legal or financial liability.
- Whilst JAMS Facilities Management Services intends to refuse, edit, or remove any User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, JAMS Facilities Management may not do so before you are exposed to such User Content. Please notify JAMS Facilities Management if you find User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You use this Website at your own risk in relation to such content.
- JAMS Facilities Management does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. Additionally, JAMS Facilities Management is not liable for any loss or damage that you suffer because of your use of or reliance on the User Content. User Content may not be accurate – please make your own enquiries before relying on any User Content.
- JAMS Facilities Management does not endorse any User Content on this Website. JAMS Facilities Management does not accept liability for any content posted on this Website by any third party or for the conduct of any third party.
5. Your content
- As between you and JAMS Facilities Management , you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Website (including User Content, information on your Profile Page and your Employer Profile Page) and you are only granting JAMS Facilities Management the following non-exclusive license: a worldwide, transferable and sub licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, that information and content without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others.
- These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Website, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the operation of the Website and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if JAMS Facilities Management wants to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Website although as part of the operation of the Website, third parties may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- While JAMS Facilities Management may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), JAMS Facilities Management will not modify the core meaning of your content.
6. General Use Of The Website
- Your use of this website is being monitored.
- JAMS Facilities Management will endeavor to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate and up-to-date, but JAMS Facilities Management accepts no liability for omissions or errors in the information or any consequences that result from that (including without limitation any direct or indirect loss or damage of any nature whatsoever).
- JAMS Facilities Management is not liable for any damage to your computer equipment or software which may occur on account of your access to or use of this website, or your downloading of materials, data, text, or images from any part of this website, whether caused by a virus, bug or otherwise.
- JAMS Facilities Management does not guarantee the availability of the Website (including any Profile Page or any Employer Profile Page) at any particular time. If for any reason any part of the Website is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, network, server, or other technical failures),JAMS Facilities Management has the right to discontinue the Website, any Profile Page, or any Employer Profile Page.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend JAMS Facilities Management against any liability, loss, damage, costs and expense of whatsoever nature (including legal fees) incurred or suffered by JAMS Facilities Management or by any third party (whether a user of this Website or otherwise) arising out of or related to:
- your use of the Website;
- material on your Employer Profile Page;
- material on your Profile Page; or
- any User Content. This clause applies whether or not that material was posted or authorized by you.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Website or any content or materials on it, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Website and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to JAMS Facilities Management and JAMS Facilities Management will treat any such unauthorized use as subject to these Terms.
- JAMS Facilities Management take reasonable precautions to ensure the Website is safe to use, but JAMS Facilities Management does not warrant that this Website is virus free or free from anything else, which may have a harmful effect on any technology. It is your responsibility to install suitable virus protection software on your computer. JAMS Facilities Management is not liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other material that may be harmful to your equipment or data because of your use of this Website or of JAMS Facilities Management. This includes anything that happens when you download material or use a link on this Website.
- While JAMS Facilities Management takes reasonable measures to ensure the constant availability of the Website, JAMS Facilities Management does not warrant that this Website will always be available or that it will operate in an uninterrupted manner. Due to the nature of the internet, outages may occur. JAMS Facilities Management may need to restrict or suspend access to this Website from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- It is your responsibility to have suitable browser or third party software to view and transact on this Website. JAMS Facilities Management does not accept any responsibility for any loss of functionality that is dependent on the technology you use.
8. Suspending and terminating your account
- JAMS Facilities Management reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the Website, any Profile Page or any Employer Profile Page, at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Without affecting any other rights and remedies JAMS Facilities Management may have, JAMS Facilities Management may suspend or terminate your account and use of this Website if:
- you breach these Terms or the terms of any of JAMS Facilities Management’ policies;
- JAMS Facilities Management suspects on reasonable grounds that you might commit a breach of these Terms;
- you engage in any activity that is against the law;
- you do anything that adversely affects JJAMS Facilities Management’ business or reputation;
- JAMS Facilities Management considers that you are disrupting, disturbing or interrupting the operation of this Website in any way;
- JAMS Facilities Management considers that you are a fraud risk, are using multiple accounts, using proxy internet protocol addresses to hide the use of multiple accounts; or
- JAMS Facilities Management considers it is necessary, for any reason, to protect JAMS Manpower Supply or the users of the Website.
- You can deregister your account and stop using this Website at any time. JAMS Facilities Management will keep your account and all your content in an inactive mode but it may not necessarily be deleted. If JAMS Manpower Supply elects at JAMS Facilities Management discretion to permanently delete all your content after you have deregistered your account or for any other reason (including a period of inactivity on your part), it will not be able to be recovered or accessed again and JAMS Facilities Management will have no liability or responsibility for this.
- Without prejudice to any other of JAMS Facilities Management rights and remedies under these Terms or at law, JAMS Facilities Management may choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against any person who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe act inconsistently with these Terms, JAMS Facilities Management Supply ’ policies or any relevant law.
9. Force Majeure
- Neither party will be liable to the other under these Terms or any other agreement between the parties, for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the other party due to any cause beyond the first party’s reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, exceptionally severe weather, failure of shortage of power supplies, flood, drought, lightning or fire, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance (other than those of the parties), the act or omission of government, highways authorities, other telecommunications operators or administrators or other competent authority, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or riot, royal demise etc.
10. Representations and Warranties
- You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity; and
- you will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Website.
- To the extent allowed under law, JAMS Facilities Management (and those that JAMS Facilities Management works with to provide the services) (a) disclaims all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and non-infringement); (b) does not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors, and (c) provides the service (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
11. Exclusion of liability
- To the extent permitted under law (and unless JAMS Facilities Management has entered into a separate written agreement that supersedes this agreement), JAMS Facilities Management (and those that JAMS Facilities Management works with to provide the services) will not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services (e.g. offensive or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use or changes to your information or content).
- In no event shall the liability of JAMS Facilities Management(and those that JAMS Facilities Management works with to provide the services) exceed, in the aggregate for all claims, an amount that equals the aggregate of the fees paid to JAMS Facilities Management for the immediate past year subject to the sole default of JAMS.
- This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the agreement between you and JAMS Facilities Management in relation to the Website and its services and will apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if JAMS Facilities Management has been informed of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
12. Electronic communication
- To fulfill JAMS Facilities Management obligations to you under these Terms, JAMS Facilities Management may it if wishes communicate with you by email and/or by posting notices on the Website. You agree to receive communications from JAMS Facilities Management electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications, which need to be in writing.
- JAMS Facilities Management may also send you promotional emails. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by unsubscribing to those services].
13. Intellectual property rights
- Except as set out otherwise within these Terms, the intellectual property rights in and relating to the content on the Website is owned and controlled by JAMS Facilities Management , or JAMS Facilities Management licensors (as appropriate).
- You are only permitted to access and use this Website for the agreed purposes only. You may not use the Website or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content or software contained within the Website.
- JAMS Facilities Management and the JAMS Facilities Management Logo are trademarks of [JAMS Facilities Management Ltd.].
14. Relationship and Notice
- None of the provisions of these Terms will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and JAMS Facilities Management and you will have no authority to bind JAMS Facilities Management in any manner whatsoever.
- If any clause of these Terms is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of these Terms.
- These Terms (as amended from time to time in accordance with its terms) sets out the entire understanding and agreement between you and JAMS Facilities Management with respect to the use of the Website.
- Any failure by JAMS Facilities Management to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of JAMS Facilities Management rights to enforce those terms.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in UAE. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai.